Wednesday, January 04, 2012

a note for the new year


Since blog activity has diminished significantly in the past two months, I wanted to let people know that I plan to resume posting on a more regular basis shortly. Additionally I'm going to make an effort to average more posts per-month this year than I have previously.

I also plan to create a Tumblr that will act as a kind of frontispiece to this blog, the purpose of which will be to display things more suited to that particular format -- short thoughts, quotes, links, pictures, videos, songs -- while posting everything else here.

Finally, since making a blog post that doesn't contain a single visual component might now -- under sections 1021 and 1022 of the newly signed National Defense Authorization Act -- lead to my indefinite detention ("blog terrorism"), here is a detail from Odilon Redon's Roger and Angelica (1910), compliments of Google Art Project.


Photobucket

1 comment: